Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainy Birthday

Yesterday was my 25th Birthday and I had planned a nice garden party. I spent all day placing candles and potted flowers around the garden. My step dad made me some very nice benches and my Mom made some awesome pillows for them. Everything looked great and was ready for the party. Then at 6:50 ( partying starting at 7:30 ) It came a down pour! Major river running thur the back yard, soaked the candles. Luckily I was able to get the pillows inside before they got wet. It only rained for 15 mins but it was enough rain to keep us off the benches and bar stools. I moved some candles inside and placed the pillows on the couch and the floor. The one on the floor the cat took over and didn't leave it till around noon today. We did spend sometime outside. Standing. But I had a great time. Drank a little too much. but who cares! Its my birthday!
I have no pictures, b.c well... I got mad that things didn't go my way and I had to move inside and somehow I focused more on wine then pictures.

No comments: