Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pictures of our SON

If you do not like looking at ultrasounds then you should not look at the pictures I am posting...


We are SO excited about our SON! Robert Lynn Davis the 3rd... and no, you may not call him Rob or Robbie. We have not come up with a 'short' name to call him. I like Robert. I think its a nice Strong name. And since I don't really call my husband Robert at home, I don't see an issue just yet. Maybe 003. Or R3. LOL... I use to joke with my friends that after I got married I became R2D2! Anyways.... Pictures of my handsome son below.

up close of his face.

profile of his face.




I did not put the other picture on here...the one that 'shows' he is a boy...I felt that is just well, uncalled for. If for some reason you feel you MUST see proof that his is a boy, let me know.
Thank you.


1 comment:

Ed Roberts said...

I hope my new grandson can cheer for the Dallas Cowboys, invent things, be a math wiz, become a caretaker of the earth, stargaze, catch fish, and be as good hearted as his mom and dad! Oh, and I hope he learns to properly throw a yo-yo. These are all important things to know!