Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cast Iron Love affair

I have always wanted a Cast Iron Skillet and Dutch oven, and thanks to my younger sister and mom I got that for my Bday. Since then (almost a month later) I have become OBSESSED with them. I've made fried okra (wet batter and dry) Dad's Chili, Chicken noddle soup, Beef barley soup, Lots of cornbread, fried potatoes and I even skillet cooked pork with some veggies. My favorite website for cast iron recipes is http://www.dutchovendude.com/ Martha Stewart also has some good stuff. My food has never tasted better... and now my sis has a cast iron skillet! lol.


*baby Davis is coming along just fine. Im 5 months along and cant wait to find out the gender. Oct 8th!!!! I'll let everyone know. (Fingers crossed for boy)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say i love the Oven and Skillet, and baby too! :D