Sunday, September 13, 2009

Turtle in the Garden

I opened the back door to walk Thu the garden, just like every other day. As soon as I opened the door I saw Mr. Turtle sitting on the bottom rail of the deck. At first I thought he was just chilling, but then I noticed that He didn't try to hide in his shell when he saw me and that he was not moving... So I lend in for a closer look. Mr. Turtle was stuck under the branch of a climbing vine. I lifted the vine up and Mr. Turtle started to move away. But not a safe direction. He was moving to the ledge. Then, after looking around for a min, He JUMPED. Landed shell down on a stepping stone, quickly turned him self right side up and sat stunned for a sec. Then walked a way. I was so sure that he was not going to make it after that jump. But he did...
Here are some pictures Pre jump. I also have a video of the jump, but I need to make it a little smaller before I can post it. And to do that I need the husband. lol

Enjoy.
























No comments: