Thursday, April 10, 2008

Movie Review Time.



  1. Sweeney Todd - All in All it was a good movie. I'm sure the play was better (they always are) But Tim Burton did a great job bringing it to the big screen. A musical that keeps on killing. A+

  2. No Country for Old men - This movie started out pretty good. It was adventurous and thrilling. Then, with 20 minutes left It dropped off the side of the earth. Did the writers go on strike? What happened? Nothing. It just ended. Badly. Why did this win so many awards? I just don't get it.C-

  3. 3:10 to Yuma - Now here's a Western anyone will love. It had all the right stuff. It kept me locked in with Thrills and Chills. It was even heartfelt. A++


There are 2 more movies waiting for me at home. So after I watch 'em I'll tell you what I think.


1 comment:

beastmaster said...

I thought Sweeny Todd was GREAT! Lots of Blood and darkness! LOL

Johnny Depp does a wonderful job with every role he is in and that is why Tim Burton picks him just about everytime!

The play the high school did was ok....not enough blood.